What’s the most important ingredient in your organization’s growth plan? Most experts believe it’s your leadership team. You can have a fantastic vision and a bullet-proof strategic plan to back it up — but if you don’t have a strong, aligned, high-performing team to execute, you won’t get the results.
In this full-day workshop, Jill takes you and your leadership team through a series of interactive exercises designed to help you work together more efficiently and effectively. You'll spend a day diving into what makes a high-performance team, understanding your unique team dynamics and crafting a plan that will help you perform at your highest potential.
Areas covered include:
- Using Patrick Lencioni's proven models from his bestselling book, "Five Dysfunctions of a Team," explore what creates ineffective leadership teams (and how to avoid those mistakes)
- Apply concepts and tools to:
- Build trust among team members
- Engage in healthy conflict
- Reduce barriers and clarify accountability
- Improve decision-making
- Provide self-awareness and drive change
- Execute on company goals
- Leverage DiSC personalty profiling to better understand the team's makeup and individual styles.
The workshop is an energizing, eye-opening experience with actionable take-aways. Jill will help you and your leadership team dig deep, connecting through serious — sometimes uncomfortable — conversations about the business. Bringing together a group's individual personalities and preferences to form a cohesive, productive team takes real work, but the payoff can be huge—for individuals, the team, and the organization.
Let's get to work!